Monday, March 26, 2012

Beautiful weather


the pretty tree in my backyard

Hello friends! I hope that everyone had a beautiful weekend. The weather here in the STL is just beautiful and we are doing everything we can to take advantage of it. We got out this weekend to get some pictures done of  Jason and I , and spent most of Sunday shopping and having  dinner with our good friends. Sunday evening we finally finished the office/library and I made myself a cozy little corner where I can read. write, or just sit and stare out the window to zone out. The trees outside in our yard are just gorgeous and I think that this weather is putting me in a better mood It is also really helping me to focus on all of the amazing things around me and the wonderful people in my life. Despite all of the tragic situations surrounding my life right now, I feel like a very blessed girl when it comes to my family and friends. I believe that surrounding yourself with people that truly make you happy and are there for you no matter what, is the key to finding true friendship. I just love all of my girlfriends! (you all know who you are! ) My husband, children, sister, and extended family are also a true blessing. I love you guys more than words, and I know that there is no way I would still be sane if It was not for all of you. I hope everyone also had a lovely weekend, and if you get a second, please stop and say a prayer for my family. God has a plan ..I just know it and perhaps one day I will understand. xo


4 comments:

  1. That is so beautifully said!!! I put you guys on my prayer chain. So you're being prayed for coast to coast. Hey, never hurts to in call reinforcements. Had a fantastic weekend!!! Went to lunch at Olive Garden with Mary, Stephanie, Melinda & of course myself. Then off to Powell Symphony Hall to see & hear The Wicked Divas!!! There is nothing quite as powerful as music to sooth, uplift, bring a tear or make you laugh!! The 2 female singers were diverse in style but phenominal. Matthew Kraemer conducted. A moment like this...a day like this can never recaptured but it can be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful pictures. You are surrounded by so many people because of your spirit, they are attracted to you and your beautiful way of sharing and expressing yourself. You will get through all that is happening and we will all be better for all the things you have chosen to share with us. thank you.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete