Sunday, April 8, 2012

A holiday with a few firsts

Today was Easter! It was Nora's first Easter, and also the first holiday that I have celebrated without my mom and dad. We decided this year that instead of going to Grandmas that we would go to the park and celebrate. GREAT idea. The weather really could not have been more beautiful. When I first got there today it was a lot harder than I expected.. then after trying to get my crabby little Nora to sleep , Jason's decided to take her for a drive. I had to go..needed to clear my mind and run away for a minute. As the day went on, it got easier which I knew it would. It just turned out to be a a beautiful day. I cannot think of anywhere else I would have liked to spend this holiday that outside on maybe one of the most beautiful days we have had in a long time. Being with my family makes my world a better place. I totally feel like I made it over a hurdle today and I know that there are going to be many more ahead, but I can do it! God has given me more strength that I realize and I just have todig deeper some days more than others. I know I can do it though because with God, anything is possible! xo


















bright breen trees...clear blue skies...beatuiful day






3 comments:

  1. I literally squealed with joy looking at those pictures. I love those kids and I love you!
    I am so happy that you found a special way to celebrate. Your family is beautiful!
    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! :) I just stumbled across your blog tonight.
    I'm oh-so glad I did.

    1. I love how simple and honest your blog is ...
    2. You have the cutest little family.
    3. I'm not sure what it is like to get used to such a big change in your life, but I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

    Happy weekend.
    much love, colie.
    xoxo

    theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you so much! I need all the encouragement I can get! Hope you had a happy weekend too. Xo

    ReplyDelete