Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today I ...


Wow! It has been a little while since I have written anything! Honestly there has been nothing exciting happening except for the chaos of planning a funeral, and dealing with mom and dads house. Trying to get all of that together is crazy stressful. With everything going on, I have not had any time to take care of my own house and had gotten very behind on everything. Thankfully my mother in law took my kids today and I got everything done! It just feels so good to sit here on the couch and know that there is nothing that I need to do. After dinner, I took Nora for a walk just to get out of the house. It is just gorgeous here and I love going for walks in my neighborhood. I think Nora loves it too! Hopefully things will settle down soon and Jason and I can get out and have some adventures. Until then, I'm just going to keep moving...one day at a time! Hope everyone had a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment