Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Making changes

Hello everyone! I am so very excited about this new project! I have been inspired by so many things in the past few months to start this blog. All of the beautiful blogs out there that I have been stalking lately, my newfound LOVE for taking pictures, my recent resale shopping obsession, and I basically just want to share things that I love. With all of the huge changes that are happening in my life right now (some not so good) I am happy to find something that I can do that will allow me to focus on the things in life that make me happy. I hope that all of you can stop by now and then and check out some things that will hopefully put a smile on your face just like they do mine! Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday! xo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love you idea Carolyn. I look forward to following your blog!! Lots of love, Lar

    ReplyDelete