Friday, January 23, 2015

Changing it up!

  Hi friends! So, you may have noticed that I changed it up a bit on the blog. I'm not totally sure this is the final result, but its a start. I was just feeling a change! For the past few years I've been trying to stick to just things going on in the family but honestly there isn't much to write about and for awhile I felt like I was just going nowhere with this. No biggie really because I really just like to have a place to share things and this is best. If you don't want to read about it, you wont hurt my feelings. Anyways, Lots of new things happening in my world with having a new baby, and going back to work. So, I figured I would change it up a bit. Make it not so much about the past! Yes, that is what sparked this blog idea, but now I'm ready to try new things.
 
Now that I have that established, this week has been pretty busy with friends and family! I also got out my camera (finally) and got some pictures of Aden in a suitcase that I bought specifically for taking pictures of Aden in a suitcase! HA! Of course he looked adorable. I had to crank the heat in the house up to 75 and rock him for about 30 minutes to make sure he was OUT! Mission accomplished! He did fabulous. I cant wait until the weather is nice and we can get out of the house and snap some more pictures.
 
Speaking of being outside, My Good friend and fellow blogger,  Kelli, over at studdeddahlia.wordpress.com asked me to take pictures for her blog the other day. She has a fashion blog and she's kind of amazing. We went over to Alton and it was a bit windy and cold, but SO fun! Check out her blog, its fantastic!
 
That's about all going on right now! trying to work on some new projects so hopefully I can give you some updates on those in the future! For now, you can just enjoy pictures of Aden in a suitcase! HA!
Have a beautiful day!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment