Sunday, November 3, 2013

Setting Goals!

Spent my evening with Jason talking about goals! I will be the first to admit that I am no good at making goals. I tell myself that I am going to do something and that I will start off slow....and I never make it. I get bored. I want a challenge. I had a LOT of goals when we first moved here. The problem is that it really does take awhile to get settled and lord knows that I had no plans to make a zillion trips to the hospital! SO, needless to say not much has been accomplished! You tell yourself that when you move into this new fantastic place that you are going g to be organized and make dinner EVERY night and only eat healthy for now on. Not so much. First of all, the food down here is fantastic. I just want to keep trying new places! So, when the weekend rolls around, my idea of fun is not spending time in the kitchen. So there goes that goal! Anywho, that's beside the point. The point is, I need to make some things happen. SO, I have ONE goal this week. That goal is to achieve all the other goals I have made. HA! My plan is to tell myself that I am going to blog about how this gets done so that way I actually need to do it! Okay, so here is my list!

1. Go run every night during the week. This shouldn't be too hard. 20 minutes all to myself 5 days a week ..yes please!
2. make dinner every night during the week. This one will be a challenge because I'm lazy!
3. Get one room organized every two days. I say this because sometimes my kids make it a bit difficult to go through things...Two days should do it!
4. Read to my kids every single day for 20 minutes. I'm bad! It was so easy with Noah but now that there are two, I have become a slacker. This needs to happen!
5. print out my pictures! I have so many stashed on cards and the computer its crazy! I will buy an album and make it beautiful!

Well, there you have it! I pray that I can make these things happen in the next couple weeks. I hope to update tomorrow with good news! Until then, enjoy some pictures I got today with the coolest tiny camera in the world! xo





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment